- Parents/guardians must supervise children using this play facility
- Children who are unwell must not use the facilities
- Adhere to height and age restrictions
- Children must remove their shoes before playing on the equipment in the play area
- For hygiene reasons children should wear socks
- Only food and drinks purchased at Happy Town may be consumed on the premises
- No food, drinks, sweets or chewing gum are to be taken into play areas
- Only plastic glasses/bottles are allowed in the supervision area
We have attempted to make Happy Town as safe as possible, but the very nature of children’s play activity means that accidents can occasionally happen.
We cannot therefore accept responsibility for injury or damage to children or clothing whilst using our facilities.